Friday, July 23, 2010

Sad-colored quilt finished!

Hello, all. Just thought I would drop by Common Threads as a Round One dropout to show that I finally finished my Common Threads quilt!
common threads quilt

My
design plan asked people to make wonky or geometric blocks that combined a bunch of sad gray solids with a touch of coral red.

Everyone made terrific blocks - I loved them all. I added in a handful of others to have a throw-sized quilt with no sashing or borders.

common threads quilt

I've posted a few more pictures on my blog.

Thanks again to everyone for their blocks!

9 comments:

One Shabby Chick said...

Wow Jenny - it looks amazing! Still haven't finished mine form round one :-)

Rebekah said...

I love it! Seriously amazing! Now I'm wishing that I had sent out grey and red fabric. It looks amazing on your new red couch too.

jacquie said...

oh me oh my....love.

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good

read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Ebay Clone Software

royal said...

Hi,
Faljo.com is your online source for Online Auctions, Online Shopping, Car Auctions and much more. Buy and Sell with our Online Auction community today, the World's online marketplace. Just Sign up and begin to buy and sell everything in auction now.

Thanks
Shopping Online

royal said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks
GPS Bike Tracker

royal said...

Nice Post!
I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Best E-Learning Software

royal said...

Hi,
Sonikgps offers the industry's innovative and superior Vehicle Tracking Devices. Our custom Global Positioning Systems (GPS) are capable of tracking any asset worldwide.

Thanks for sharing!
Fleet Monitoring System

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Blackberry Phones Unlock Service