Tuesday, July 20, 2010

big star, little star

Phew, caught up again.
Here are Jessica's maverick stars.
One that's 12.5"-
And one that's 3.5"-
I thought they'd make for a fun I Spy game on the final quilt - find the mini me star. Or perhaps the mother/daughter pair...

This was another block that let me know how much more comfortable I've become with just cutting and sewing without overthinking it all. Granted, it helped that there was a clear cut idea to follow, but I've come along way since the first month nearly two years ago when I was so afraid of making a mistake for Rebekah's turn that I made paper templates for my "wonky" block. (And it still took me two days to actually cut the fabric!)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jackie Russell said...

Love the bright colored stars.

Rebekah said...

very cute! It's fun to see the size comparison

Jessica Christensen said...

I love the tiny star! I'm so excited!

royal said...

Nice Post!
I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really

good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Ebay Clone Script

royal said...

Awesome Post!
I am glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
Unlock Blackberry Storm