Tuesday, January 5, 2010
not so good with math, late at night
if you're reading this over an RSS feed, just a heads-up that I've gone in and edited the measurements I originally listed in the post last night. I originally got the approximate quilt dimensions from some unreliable online source and then this morning when I actually measured my bed and then looked at a package of queen-size batting, I realized that the measurements I'd been working with would have made an eNORmous quilt, so I went back in and tweaked my numbers. I'll be sure to send out the correct numbers with my fabrics. sorry for any confusion.