So I finished my blocks for Lynn's month. since Lynn has been making all of these fabulous and complicated Dear Jane blocks, I decided to make blocks based on vintage patterns.
first, a tumbler block:
and because I had extra fabric, a version of a Kansas Dugout block. I debated about making a spiderweb, since I've had them on the brain, but I had a photo of a Kansas Dugout quilt in my pictures folder and decided to go with that. since I had a picture, but no pattern, I just eyeballed things and amended the design to make it sewable on the machine.
ha, I just noticed that after a day of fiddling with different color layouts on this block, I sewed them in the wrong order. oh well, I like this too.