Sunday, November 16, 2008

Here comes November!



Hello!
I'm just so excited to send out the November fabric - I can hardly wait!

Melissa and I met half way between our respective cities last month (bless her), and I bough my fabric for the month. I just love it.

The quilt will be for our living room couch. I'd like to welcome you to our apartment! We have sort of a red/gray thing going on, and I chose the fabrics to coordinate.

I love the flowers - especially the gray fabric's flowers. And I really love embroidery and little extras. Everytime someone does any embroidery at all I just fall in love. I imagined the lightest white/blush color as an accent; but I'm not feeling too controlling about this, so create as you please!

What do you love to make? Is there a particular kind of block that you love? I would love that too! Straight lines, curvy lines, show me what you've got!

As for size, i don't think I have particular needs; like others, I'll put sashing around them and trim them up, but I do like nice big blocks (like in the 15" range).

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to see what all your super-creative minds come up with!

P.S.  If you'd like to add in your own fabric, please do so! I'd love that!

P.P.S. Please see the updated address list - I'm in DC now! Thanks so much.




5 comments:

abcgirl said...

i got my fabric in the mail yesterday. beautiful choices!

jenny said...

I like your fabric choices! should we stick with your picks, or should we feel free to bring in some of our own fabric too?

Lunden said...

Love the fabric choices! And I love that Fluffy is on the case and taking her supervisor role very seriously. Don't let that goofy smile fool you, Fluffy is all business.

jacquie said...

i got my fabric too! this is going to be fun to work with.

Wendy said...

Woohoo! Free reign to embroider!