Monday, August 10, 2009

Another Squirrel

DSC_7239
I guess it's fitting that the last block for Common Threads (1) was the most challenging for me. I'm not sure if it was a trying to keep things symmetrical or the variety of weights in the fabrics, or a combination, but this block gave me a really hard time. I sent a ton of fabrics back with this block, so hopefully if you don't like it you can add some more strips! The squirrel does seem happy to be in the center though.

I have too many commitments to continue on with Common Threads 2, so thank you to everyone for this past year. I have learned so much and am constantly amazed by all the blocks made by this group! Have fun with the next round.

1 comment:

One Shabby Chick said...

Looks great Lynn - and we'll miss you in the next round!