Tuesday, February 24, 2009

For Jacquie

I sewed this up yesterday - I already had Denyse Schmidt on my mind since I was sewing up this quilt and of course, Project Improv.

I hope this is what your son was envisioning Jacquie.....I was a little nervous about this block. I wanted to make sure I got it right.

I left it at 16" so you can cut it down when you get it (so it wouldn't fray too much).


jacquie said...

fabulous my friend!!! it's just great. jon is asking every day...is there a new block yet? so far...he's a happy camper and so am i!

abcgirl said...

very nice! i like the simplicity of all your seams going in one direction. very clean lines!

Rebekah said...

beautiful! I love the clean lines in this and the mix of solids

Lunden said...

Love this! So original and very masculine.