Monday, December 15, 2008

For Nadia

Here's my block for Nadia. I combined my two favorite blocks to make this, pinwheel and log cabin. I had to add a bit of fabric because of a failed first attempt. I hope it works for you, Nadia. I experimented with some embroidery too, but decided that it wasn't quite ready for public consumption, so I did a little applique instead. Oh, and it's only a 12" block. I do hope that is ok. I simply ran out of fabric. Again, fun fabrics to work with! Thanks.

Happy Holidays to my Common Threads buddies! Hope you have a great time with family and friends and sneak in a bit of sewing time!

2 comments:

Oiyi said...

Wow, I love it.

nasancheyev said...

that is fantastic! i love the gray you added too -- thank you for your beautiful hard work, and all your craftiness! : )